This summer, I have become a bit of a flower child. I simply cannot get enough of floral prints, flower-scented beauty products and my most favourite: flower halos. So here it is. A simple & easy DIY flower halo tutorial. Enjoy!
Materials Needed for Your DIY Flower Crown
1. Fake flowers (so many cheap options here!)
2. Scissors (I love these)
4. Ribbon (multi-color 24 pack for $8 here)
Shop Affordable Materials Here:
HOW TO: 4 EASY STEPS
1. Cut flowers off stems. Cut as close to the flower as possible so it will lay flat onto your headband.
2. Assemble the placement of your flowers. Before securing the flowers, decide how you want your flowers aligned and dispersed around your head by placing them onto your ribbon. TIP: Don’t forget to get creative! Personalize your halo by using different combinations of flower types in different colours and sizes!
3. Use a glue gun. Once satisfied with the placement of your flower, use a hot glue gun to secure each flower to your ribbon.
4. Tie up loose ends. To complete your flower halo, tie a bow with the loose ends of the ribbon.
Shop Affordable Flower Halo Materials Here:
Make Sure To Check Out My Entire Coachella Series: