In case you haven’t noticed, I’ve become quite the Amazon nerd. With free 2-day shipping, it’s hard to turn down. I’m not the most patient when it comes to receiving packages, so when I order things online it’s likely from Amazon. Today I’m starting an ongoing series with the best Amazon purchases! To kick things off, I’m sharing my top 12 Amazon picks of all time. Not to sound dramatic or anything, but these products are pretty darn amazing. Keep reading to see why I love each item and how to get a FREE 30-day Amazon Prime membership trial (scoring you free 2-day shipping, tons of other online perks!).
How To Shop Guide:
Shopping this guide is super easy! Simply click directly on the item you want to buy or click on the pink highlighted text underneath each collage. Happy shopping!
Top 12 Favorite Amazon Purchases:
1. Canon 6D: I have a special place in my heart for my sweet Canon 6D. She’s secured me countless brand partnerships creating quality gorgeous high-quality photos. The majority of the photos you’ll see on my blog have been taken with my Canon 6D! I’m frequently asked why I don’t have an official photographer. This baby does the trick – and she’s super easy to use! I’ll typically have my mom or a friend snap photos of me! Perfect for the beginner or well-seasoned photographer. It’s also a reasonable price point if you’re looking to invest in quality photos.
2. High Waisted Shorts: With free 2-day shipping (and returns!) I’ve been purchasing more clothing on Amazon. It’s nice to skip the long lines and stuffy change rooms every once in a while. One of my favorite fashion purchased this year are these high waisted shorts. Let me tell you, a cute pair shorts is hard to find! This pair is super flattering and can dress up an otherwise mundane outfit. I’ve been wearing them non-stop! They’re also available in black.
3. Acrylic Lipstick Caps: If you own a million MAC lipsticks like I do, you’ll know it’s next to impossible to tell the shades apart. After seeing these acrylic lipstick caps on my friend Teresa’s blog, I knew I had to give them a shot! I ordered the pack (comes in a set of 24!) and immediately placed them on my (embarrassingly large) collection of MAC lipsticks. They work like a charm. They stay on securely and ensure I pick the correct shade every time! They’re also super affordable: the pack of 24 is under $15!
4. Chloe Faye Designer Bag Dupe: If you’ve read my blog for a while, you’ll know I’m low key obsessed with this Chloe bag dupe. Honestly, this may be my #1 all-time favorite Amazon purchase! While the Chloe designer bag is nearly $2000, this nearly identical bag is under $90! It’s great quality (made with leather) and has the exact same compartments as the designer original. This dupe looks so identical a Nordstrom employee actually complimented me thinking it was the designer version! This dupe is also available in cognac and black (featured in first photo in this post).
5. Heart Shape Sunglasses: Heart shaped sunglasses?! Yes please! When I saw a designer pair of heart shaped sunglasses on Instagram it was love at first sight, but I could never justify the price point with such a trendy piece. When I discovered these $13 heart shaped glasses I couldn’t resist! The quality is surprisingly good (especially considering the price point!) and they’re available in 4 colors.
6. iPhone Portable Charger: I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect portable iPhone charger for some time. The majority of portable iPhone chargers I’ve come across are either too bulky or heavy. This iPhone charger is extremely light weight and thin enough to carry in even the smallest of purses. Not to mention – it’s rose gold! Bonus: it has a built in lightning cable that would have plug into your phone when it needs to be charged! No more chords everywhere! It’s a steal – only $21 – and also comes in black! Compatible with iPhone iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 7Plus, 8, X, iPad Mini and iPad Air.
7. Marble Computer Case : If you’re looking for a cute computer case and you’re on a budget – I have the perfect case for you! This white marble hard shell MacBook protector and keyboard cover will keep your computer in prime condition. It’s only $16 and holds up well for its price point. I had mine about a year before it started chipping. And I am super rough with my electronics! You can select from a wide range of patterns and shades here.
8. SD Card Reader: If you take a lot of photos like me – you need this SD card reader! My friend Marie got me hooked! After taking photos with your DSLR camera, simply pop the SD card into the reader and plug it into your phone! Photos will instantly pop up on your phone. Perfect if you’re on the go or don’t want to deal with the hassle of transferring your photos from your computer to your phone. Did I mention it’s under $10?! Total steal. Compatible with iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 7Plus, 8, X, iPad Mini and iPad Air.
9. The Office Coffee Mug Set: My name is Michelle and I’m addicted to the Office. Now that we have that out of the way, let me introduce you to the greatest Office mug set ever! If you’re an Office fan, each mug is sure to put a smile on your face when you drink your morning coffee/tea. I’m the furthest thing from a morning person, so any incentive for me to smile/not stab someone before 10 AM is good enough for me!
10. Acrylic Lipstick Organizer: If you couldn’t tell from this roundup, my love for lipstick is a little out of hand. My collection is pretty impressive, so I like to show them off in this acrylic lipstick holder. Not only does it look cute on display, it’s super handy when searching for the perfect lipstick to compliment your outfit! It holds a whopping 24 lipsticks. Click here to see more acrylic cosmetic organizers.
11. Small Chloe Designer Bag Dupe: Another day, another super cute designer bag dupe. Similar to the large Chloe Faye designer bag dupe listed above, this smaller dupe is spot on to it’s designer original. It’s made with real leather, however it’s extremely lightweight! I’ve worn it one too many times this year, what can I say – I can’t get enough! Click here to see the bag styled.
12. Canon Lens: Last but not least, my Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 lens! I use this lens in conjunction with my Canon 6D to create the majority of the photos you see on this blog. The price point is reasonable for the quality photos it produces. What I love most about this lens is how it blurs the background in the photos. This allows the subject to pop in the photos! The only downside to this lens is it’s fixed (meaning you can’t zoom). So, the photographer has to manually move closer and further to the subject to get the proper shot. If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative, I use this lens quite frequently (especially for product shots!).
If you’re interested in purchasing any of these items, or simply want to browse Amazon’s selection, make sure you’re signed up with Amazon Prime to qualify for FREE 2-day shipping. Not a member? Sign up here for a FREE 30-day trial. If you sign up now and are unsatisfied with the service you can cancel any time. I use the service all the time – especially for last minute orders before a trip!