Free People Spring Finds Under $100
Free People is easily one of my favorite clothing brands. Their laid back, cozy chic vibes are right up my alley. I adore how they mix high and low end pieces in their collection. Every spring, I eagerly await their delicate and flowy styles. This season is gorgeous (as always) so I figured I’d share some of my favorite pieces under $100. This seems to be the sweet spot with y’all (don’t worry, I take note!) so without further ado, here are my picks.
1. Sweetie Pie Bodysuit also comes in black and champagne
3. Valentina Top also comes in black and pink
4. Hot Hot Hot Mini Dress comes in 3 colors
10. Cutoff Shorts
1. Marbella Wedge also comes in black
2. Slouchy Vegan Tote comes in 7 colors
4. So It Goes Crop comes in 4 colors
5. Destroyed Reagan Button-Front Jeans
6. Oh So Sweet Mini Dress also comes in black
8. Sterling Kitten Heel also available in black
9. Deep V Bandeau Cami comes in 10 colors
10. Eyelet Sienna Slip On Mule also available in pink
I’ve already picked out a few goodies including this henley in periwinkle, this sundress and a few more of these lace bralettes (they’re my fav!). I’d love to know your favorite items from Free People this season in the comments below!