This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Know Cosmetics. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hello beautiful girls! Last week I watched Taylor Swift and Zayn’s new music video “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” and I was mesmerized by Taylor’s lips the entire time. While her trademark is red lipstick, she amped it up a notch with a vampy red lip with red glitter. RED GLITTER. Can I get an amen?! I’ve been mildly obsessed with glitter ever since I was little. I thought I would take a shot at re-creating her iconic lip and show you my new secret weapon for kissable red lips! Keep reading to see how I re-created the look:
1. To begin, I applied a bright red lip liner to give my lips definition. I wanted the bright red hue to pop underneath the dark berry lipstick for a multi dimensional look.
2. Next, I applied a dark berry shade to my entire lips, covering the lip liner.
3. To create an ombre look, I applied a bright red lipstick in the inner most part of my lips.
4. I then applied red glitter to my entire lips with a lip brush. I applied a generous amount of lipstick.
5. To ensure my lipstick (and glitter) would stay in place, I finalized the look with my “No, My Lips Are Sealed” Lipstick Topcoat. I just recently discovered this beauty tool and it is a game changer! Much like a nail polish top coat, this transparent gel prevents smudging of any kind. I was blown away by how quickly it left my lips totally kiss proof!
Would you re-create this red glitter lip?
Thank you to Know Cosmetics for sponsoring today’s post. All opinions are 100% mine.