Fuller Lips in 4 Easy Steps!

IMG_6840

If y’all haven’t heard the good news, Kohl’s has recently launched a beauty, body and skincare line bliss! This line, exclusive to Kohl’s, contains everything from makeup to skincare to hair removal and waxing products! As soon as I heard the news I headed to the nearest Kohl’s and purchased a few goodies. Of all the products I have tried thus far, I am most impressed with the bliss Fabulips Treatment Kit which is essentially a lip makeover in a box. In 4 easy steps, your lips are transformed from dull to healthier and bigger lips! I wanted to share just how easy it is to pamper your lips – while giving them that extra plump (and a whole lot of sass!).

Step 1: Lip Cleanser

The first step to fuller and brighter lips is to remove any lingering lip products. The bliss Fabulips Foaming Lip Cleanser gently foams up to lift surface impurities. After 20-30 seconds, remove the cleanser with a damp washcloth. The bliss Fabulips Foaming Lip Cleanser has a subtle yet refreshing citrus scent and leaves lips feeling fresh.

Step 2: Lip Scrub

Next, apply the bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub in a light circular motion to buff away dry flakes. A combination of finely grounded sugar and almond and walnut shells gently removes buildup on lips without irritation. The vanilla and orange infused scent leaves lips smelling fabulous!

Step 3: Lip Plumper

Now it’s time to plump those lips girl! Apply the mint-flavored bliss Fabulips Instant Lip Plumper to add some volume to your lips. A combination of cork tree extract and peptide-packed complex gives your lips that extra boost. I was surprised to discover my extremely sensitive skin did not break out using this product!

Step 4: Lip Balm

Finally, to smooth and condition lips, apply the bliss Fabulips Softening Lip Balm. Shea butter, jojoba and grapeseed oils leave your lips feeling extra smooth and kissable!

Final Touches: Add Lipstick!

To further volumize your lips – apply your favourite shade of lipstick! Make sure to apply the lipstick to the entire width of your lips! Voila! Fuller lips accomplished!

What products do you use to pamper your lips?

A big thank you to Kohl’s for sponsoring this post! As usual, all opinions are my own.

Signature Image

20 Comments

1. September 26, 2015 / 6:56 pm

I could use a fuller top lip. When I smile my top lip disappears to a thin line.

2. September 26, 2015 / 7:48 pm

Most people would not even think to pamper their lips! I have always lived in sunny states and have worn sunscreen not just on my face and body but my lips as well. I have yet to actually “pamper” my lips, I will have to try this.

3. Pam
    September 26, 2015 / 8:30 pm

Such a simple process to make your lips look fuller! I will have to try Fabulips. It looks like a great line of products.

4. NYC SingleMom
    September 27, 2015 / 10:37 am

I have to admit that I dont need to make my lips fuller but I bet the scrub would be useful to everyone. I dont have a Kohls near me so I am going to have to ge my sister to send me some. I love that your lips actually do look fuller and I love the lip color on you, its very flattering.

5. September 27, 2015 / 7:12 pm

That’s what I need is a good lip care treatment. This time of year in Arizona, my lips tend to be dry and cracked. I’ll have to go to Kohls and check these Bliss products.

6. September 27, 2015 / 7:15 pm

I have not tried the Bliss product line yet. And I can really tell the difference in your lips in the after photo. I’ll look for Bliss.

7. September 27, 2015 / 7:29 pm

I really need this. My lips are almost non existent. I’m heading to Kohls this weekend!

8. September 27, 2015 / 8:49 pm

Fabulips really does seem to plump up one’s lips. Thank you for the detailed steps on how to apply these products as I never seem to get my make up just right.

9. September 27, 2015 / 9:08 pm

I have never heard of these products before but I can tell the difference a lot! Your lips look great!

10. September 27, 2015 / 10:47 pm

If your looking for fuller lips this sounds wonderful. I don’t personally use items like this but as the mother of 3 adult daughters who will love this. Thanks for sharing.

11. September 28, 2015 / 12:00 am

Great tips! I love Bliss Spa products. One of my favorites is their spa gloves and hand repair kits – lifesaver in the winter! Can’t wait to try fabulips!

12. September 28, 2015 / 3:42 am

I’ll have to give it a whirl. I have the thinnest lips, and I wish they were fuller! Hopefully this will make a difference.

13. Rosey
    September 28, 2015 / 10:48 am

Just emailed your link to my teen. She’s always grouching that her lips aren’t full enough to suit her.

14. Bonnie @wemake7
    September 28, 2015 / 12:58 pm

Wow those tips really do work. I have been wanting to wear more makeup, I will have to use these tips.

15. September 29, 2015 / 11:58 am

I definitely do not need or want bigger lips, but I would love to do step 1 and 2!

16. September 29, 2015 / 8:38 pm

Lips are like all the rage now. I would love a plumper pout, especially cause my top lip is like non existent next to my bottom lip. Thank you for the review I just may check this out!

17. CourtneyLynne
    September 29, 2015 / 8:58 pm

Ok first off I’m loving the name of this lol. Fabulips omg!!! I will have to check this product line out!

18. September 29, 2015 / 11:31 pm

I have never tried a limp plumper before, but it does look like it gave you positive results! Thanks for sharing them with us!

19. Tyra
    September 30, 2015 / 4:57 am

I have never heard of this system. Your lips look so much more hydrated. Love these tips.