Unseen Moments from Coachella

Fashion blogger Mash Elle shares what to wear to Coachella  Fashion blogger Mash Elle shares how to spot celebrities at Coachella Fashion blogger Mash Elle shares the best locations for photoshoots in Palm Springs, California Fashion blogger Mash Elle shares the best places to see in Palm Springs, California  Fashion blogger Mash Elle shares how to wear Flash Tattoos on your face for music festivals Coachella
Coachella panoramic view desktop wallpaper iconic ferris wheel
Lana Del Ray spotted at Coachella singing
Boho Nouveau shares a bohemian inspired outfit for Coachella
Palm Springs, California scenery
Fashion blogger Coachella ferris wheel selfie

Fashion blogger Boho Nouveau poses in Palm Springs, California

Fashion blogger Mash Elle shares what to wear to Coachella

The perfect Coachella ferris wheel photo

Fashion blogger Mash Elle shares what to wear to Coachella
Fashion blogger Mash Elle shares what to wear to Coachella
Fashion blogger Mash Elle shares what to wear to Coachella
Coachella ferris wheel sunset photo
How to wear flash tattoos on your face to look bohemian
Floral crown inspiration at Coachella music festival

The best road trip route in Palm Springs, California

Boho Nouveau in Palm Springs, California

What is the best trip you’ve ever taken? I whole-heartedly believe my trip with Boho Nouveau to California last April was one of the best trips I’ve ever taken. As most adventures begin, our trip to Coachella was planned on a spur of the moment decision, via Twitter at that, and will go down in history as one of the best times of my life. The Internet is infamous for over-hyping most destinations – people – relationships, but I can say with accuracy that real-life Coachella is better than any pictures online. I had the time of my life – fractured ankle and all. For the record, never snap chat, walk and brag to your friends about the sights of California at the same time. Just don’t. For a more detailed description of my trip to Coachella read my Coachella Recap!

Would I go again? In a heart beat. I mean, I sort of need to. I forgot my curling wand in Palm Springs, so it would only be right to go rescue her in person, no? Can’t leave her hanging.

Got That Festival Itch?

Shop Coachella Inspired Rompers Here:

Heading to a music festival? Here’s my Coachella inspired packing list!

sunglasses (I wore these!)

non-aerosol sunscreen

external phone charger (I use this one)

bandana (sandstorms are no joke!)

cross body tote

comfortable closed toe shoes

lip balm (this is my holy grail)

reusable water bottle

bathing suit

temporary tattoos

Make Sure To Check Out My Entire Coachella Series:

15 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Attending Coachella

My Coachella Experience (Event Recap)

Unseen Moments From Coachella (Event Recap #2)

What To Wear To Coachella

Coachella Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Coachella Inspired Outfits With Target

DIY Flower Halo Tutorial

Festival Fashion In Joshua Tree National Park

Easy Coachella Outfit

How To Wear Tie Dye To Coachella

What is the best trip you’ve taken?

Signature Image

26 Comments

1. August 16, 2014 / 2:04 pm

I’m not Jealous at all …. *looks at the ground as I blink back tears of envy . ahaha. I’d love love love to go to Cochella someday and Cali, Or even the USA in general. You looked fab doll. I’m adoring the boho kinda style. Its so cute 🙂
    I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed it.Some of the best trips ever are spur of the moment. x

Cait || http://caitrionatighe.blogspot.ie/

2. August 16, 2014 / 8:26 pm

You are just so stink in’ adorable :). Love your style :). My niece and nephew often go to coachella, looks like you had a great time!!

3. August 16, 2014 / 8:49 pm

Looks like a fun time. I love all the pictures and I will keep this destination in mind.

4. August 16, 2014 / 11:41 pm

Looks like a beautiful location. I’ve never thought of going there, but these pictures have me thinking. 🙂 We might be visiting the West Coast soon, so if this is an option of locations to visit, I’ll be trying to go!

5. August 17, 2014 / 1:13 am

Love this post! Such a beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing 😀

6. August 17, 2014 / 2:17 am

I enjoyed looking at your photos … you take great pics!

7. August 17, 2014 / 5:27 am

Love all the flash tats!! Your coachella photos made me so sad I didn’t go with you guys!

Jenna from Visions of Vogue

8. August 17, 2014 / 5:42 am

Are those windmills producing energy for that town? I wonder how many they are supporting electricity of houses.

9. August 17, 2014 / 3:35 pm

Wow, I envy you! I’m dreaming of Coachella and I’m not sure if I’ll have a chance to go there. Great outfit and photos. I’m sure you had a blast!

10. August 17, 2014 / 5:39 pm

I love your outfits! Do you shop at LF Stores? I am wearing one of their outfits now. The best trip I took was to London three years back!

11. August 17, 2014 / 7:50 pm

You look gorgeous! I love those looks. I’m going to direct my girlfriend to this page. She loves stuff like this.

12. August 17, 2014 / 10:17 pm

Stunning!!! Love the scenery but could do without the Wind Turbines. All these places I see and read about knowing i will never get to visit. Kinda bums me out LOL Thank you for sharing though 🙂

13. August 17, 2014 / 11:51 pm

Gorgeous photos! The scenery looks almost like a dream its so beautiful. Great outfits too 🙂

14. August 18, 2014 / 12:44 am

Those are some very beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.

15. August 18, 2014 / 2:10 am

Wow you’re stunning, every photo looks amazing and I love the outfits.

16. August 18, 2014 / 3:33 am

Gorgeous pictures! I absolutely love the red lipstick and the way your paired it with your outfit.

=============
    A lifestyle blog about food, places, experiences, reviews and love.

17. August 18, 2014 / 7:42 am

Never been to Coachella but I would love too, fantastic picture by the way the white outfit with shorts and top is lovely

18. August 18, 2014 / 12:54 pm

Fantastic photos! I went to California for the first time a couple weeks ago and would love to go back. And yes, you need to go rescue your curling wand 🙂

19. August 18, 2014 / 2:04 pm

You took some really great photos. I’ve never been to Coachella but have heard great things about it. Please let us know when you go back.

20. August 19, 2014 / 5:24 am

Wow Coachella! Sounds so fun. The photographs though are so amazing!

21. August 20, 2014 / 3:48 am

Looks (and sounds) like you had a great time. Too bad about the fractured ankle, though. I really wonder when people are going to stop focusing on their phones and disregarding their surroundings. Especially when walking.

22. August 20, 2014 / 3:15 pm

omgosh love your outfit!

when you have time please check my blog out
    importedbubbly.blogspot.com